Electrical engineering is a branch of engineering that involves the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. Electrical engineers work on a wide range of technologies and systems, from small electronic devices to large power systems. Electrical engineers study the fundamental principles of electricity and magnetism, including concepts like voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, and inductance. Electrical engineers design, analyze, and optimize electrical circuits. This includes both analog and digital circuits used in various electronic devices. Understanding the behavior of electromagnetic fields is crucial in electrical engineering. This knowledge is applied in the design of motors, transformers, generators, and other devices. Electrical engineers working in power systems focus on the generation, transmission, and distribution of electrical power. This includes designing power plants, transformers, and the electrical grid.
The scope of electrical engineering is continually expanding as technology advances. Professionals in this field may work in diverse industries, including energy, telecommunications, healthcare, manufacturing, and research. The interdisciplinary nature of electrical engineering allows for collaboration with professionals from other engineering disciplines and scientific fields, contributing to the development of innovative solutions to complex challenges. Here is some key information of the scope of electrical engineering.
Design, analysis, and optimization of electrical power generation, transmission, and distribution systems. Involves work in power plants, substations, and the electrical grid.
Electronics and Microelectronics:
Design and development of electronic circuits, microprocessors, and integrated circuits. Applications range from consumer electronics to industrial control systems.
Designing systems that regulate and control the behavior of other systems, such as automation processes, robotics, and industrial control systems.
Development of communication systems, including wired and wireless networks, fiber optics, satellite communication, and the design of communication devices.
Analysis and manipulation of signals, such as audio, video, and data, using techniques in digital signal processing. Applied in fields like telecommunications and audio/video processing.
Design and implementation of systems for harnessing renewable energy sources, including solar power, wind power, and hydropower.
Application of electrical engineering principles to healthcare, involving the design of medical devices, imaging systems, and diagnostic tools.
Electric Vehicles (EVs):
Designing electric drivetrains, battery systems, charging infrastructure, and control systems for electric vehicles.
IoT (Internet of Things):
Involvement in creating smart devices and systems that can communicate and interact with each other over the internet.
Automation and Robotics:
Design and control of automated systems and robotic devices used in manufacturing, healthcare, exploration, and various industries.
Design and application of power electronic devices and circuits, including inverters, converters, and motor drives.
Aerospace and Defense:
Contribution to the development of electrical systems used in aerospace applications, including avionics, communication systems, and radar.
To impart quality technical education in field of electrical engineering to curtail the need of industry and society.
- Furnish the high grade education to develop technically
- To create awareness in electrical trends to satisfy the
- To provide evaluation in facilities and social welfare.
- Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Graduates will able to–
1.To equip graduates with a strong foundation in engineering sciences and Electrical Engineering fundamentals to become effective collaborators, researchers and real-time problem solver with technical competencies.
2.Perceive the limitation and impact of engineering solutions in social, legal, environmental, economical and multidisciplinary contexts.
3.Excel in Industry/technical profession, higher studies, and entrepreneurship exhibiting global competitiveness.
- Program Outcomes (POs)
Engineering Graduate will be able to –
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Mrs. Bhosale Sonal V
HOD, ME Electrical
5 years experience
Switch Gear and Protection, Control System, Electrical Machine
Miss. Pharande Harshada S.
Asst. Professor, ME (E&TC)
3 years experience
Electrical & electronics Measurements, Digital Logic Design & microprocessor
Mrs. Patil Manisha S
Asst.Professor, M. E. (E&TC)
4 years experience
Power electronics, Microprocessors& controller
Miss. Jujar Komal M.
Asst.Professor, ME Electrical Engineering
2 years experience
Engineering Material Science, Power System Analysis
Ms. Wasatkar Chaitrali A.
Asst. Professor, M.E(Power System)
3 years experience
High voltage Engineering, HVDC
Electrical & Electronic Measurement Lab
Basic Electrical & Electronic Lab
Network Theory lab
Microprocessor and microcontroller LAB
High-Voltage Engineering Lab
Communication Skill Training
Communication skills are essential for any team to work effectively and creatively, they help to build trust, resolve conflicts, and share ideas However Communication skills are not always innate or easy to master. That is why Communication skills training exercises can be a valuable way to improve your team’s performance and morale.
- Healthy Communication
In this topic of Communication skills employees develop better Communication st working on important themes such as active listening, social cues, Communicating people
- Active listening
Active and reflective listening to address those Skills during this program, Participants will explore the value of listening
- Communication skills
Learn communication skills or improve your skills online today. Choose from a wide range of communication skills Courses Off
Assertiveness is a behavioral trait, which is also one of the essential characteristics of communication Building Self Esteem
- Emotional intelligence
Learn about emotional intelligence cues and active listening Help your employees. Become more persuasive and assertive in their communications.
- Negotiation skills
Negotiation skills enable 404 to Settle your differences (eg. with your colleagues regarding a Certain action plan with your client about general terms
- Business writing
Good communication is vital to success in business and your personal life. Communication skills encompass Speaking, writing, and listening
- Influencing skills
Powerful negotiation Skills using positive influencing skills in the workplace. Telephone Customer Satisfaction
- Advanced Communication skills
We conduct training courses in communication skills in integral areas
- Barriers to Effective Communication
Learn communication skills or improve your skills online today, Choose from a wide range of communication Skills,
- Business Etiquette
What you convey does adversely affect your business strategies. Hence it becomes necessary to ensure that you are at the top of your communication skills
- Conflict management
As you all Notice there is a lot of overlap, for example, conflict de-escalation requires both Verbal and non-verbal Communication skills
- Dealing with difficult people
Dealing with difficult people understanding People’s styles, using emotional intelligence, or listening to efforts
- Basic Communication
Take a communication skills Course on Udemy and learn from expert communication professionals and information alerts.
- Body Language
Communication skills training Journes on body language. alongside other types of communication
- Collaborative Communication
Collaboration communication engenders in the minds of Your Colleagues a feeling of strong value a great tool to keep the team motivated
- Communication skills for professionals
Learn communication skills or improve your skills online today.
- Communication styles
Take a communication skills course communication Strategies for weather we communicate behind a screen or face to face Strong interpersonal skills.
- Communication training topics include
Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work your employees will be able to recognize and practice verbal and non-verbal Communication. Active listening, Breaking down barriers, Feedback Social cues, confidence.
English Communication Presentation Topics
- Effects of media
- channels of communication
- Public Relations.
- Barriers to communication
- Lack of concentration
- Different knowledge levels
- Body language
- Essentials of good communication
- Report writing
- The process of human communication
- Lack of concertation
- Disruptive emotions
- cultural differences
- Lack of motivation
- Strategies in the Job search process
- Informal oral communication
- Public speaking
- Different values
- unequal Power
- lack of Trust
- Business Research Method
- Verbal communication
- Group communication
- Dialogue skills
- Resistance to change
- physical willingness
- Physical appearance
- First impression
- Adaptation selection of words in communication
- Correctness of communication
- speeches & presentations.
- Summarizing Skills
English is a global language. It has become essential to have good English communication skills to communicate with people all around the world therefore individuals must come out of their mother tongue influence and learn English communication skills. speaking English allows you to broaden your world from job opportunities to the ability to relate to people from every country Speak English with confidence. Speak English confidently in this unique English language course, which is ideal for students at a pre-intermediate to intermediate level of English. Students will improve their English Speaking, English Listening, English Vocabulary, English Grammar and English Pronunciation skills
speaking is the second of the four language skills which are
If anyone wants to improve speaking skills, they want to speak more than anything else.
- Formal and informal speaking
- Types of speaking practice
- Skills to practice
- How to practice speaking
- How to be a good speaker
- Conversation topics
1. Listen first: try not to think about what you are going to say as you’re listening focus on listening then focus on responding
2. Make eye contact: – it’s important to make eye contact when you’re listening and speaking even if you’re nervous try not to take at the ground. If you’re doing a presentation, practice enough so that you don’t have to read every word from your notes.
- learn transitional phrases and useful expression
- use gestures appropriately
- don’t say sorry
- be yourself
- Keep it simple
- pause and pace
- practice pronunciation
Leadership – In this instance, Leadership skills Specifically communication and adaptability, would come into Play. A common mistake in Soft Skill development is solely focusing on employee learning and excluding management and leadership. when soft skill development isn’t Coming from the top down your Company may see a little effect on overall company culture, creating a motivating environment for learning and professional development in Crucial. This Company culture shift Starts with consistency from leadership Recent studies also show how vital managerial soft skill development is and the snowball effect that it has. According to the Harvard Business Review over 65%. of managers are uncomfortable communicating with their team members. This breakdown of communication is one of the many skills lacking in management.
The skill gap is especially evident in MBA graduates. As reported by the Graduate Management Admission Council. MBA Graduates lack Strategic thinking written and verbal communication, leadership skills, and the ability to adapt.
Many companies use simulations to identify, assess, and develop leadership skills in future Leadership including Team leaders, and managers. Leaders Senior team managers, team members
what is leadership
Let’s say you have a manager on Your team who is excellent with analytical work and quantitive projects. He lightly manages two employees Who are based in quantitative work as well and rarely need any interaction.
That is why adaptability is among the top soft Skills for employees, and to succeed in building Such Skills your training needs to Provide knowledge.
As Soft skills go critical thinking and problem Solving have a lot in common These skills give your employees More freedom and Confidence in their own choices.
While Some might use the terms emotional intelligence and soft skills interchangeably, they are not the same Emotional Intelligence is just one of the soft skills.
Employers typically value Communication adaptability, problem-solving, and emotional intelligence. These skills ensure that an employee can function
Creativity It’s not every day that LinkedIn Learning boldly announces the most important skill in the world, but that’s exactly
Interactions your team with collaboration, conflict management and more conflict
Leadership skills. A common mistake in soft skill development is lo focusing on employee learning and excluding management leadership.
Soft Skills: –
Learn soft skills improve your skills online today. Choose from wide of soft skills courses from top universities and industry leaders
The instance Put leadership skills specifically communication and
adaptability– wouldCome to play working on Particular leadership Skills day-by-day
Interpersonal skills affect every aspect of your business from the first impression to networking and project management fluidity.
Teamworkknowing how to collaborate with others basic skill the reason you have this soft skill since,
Most of the time, when we talk aboutCustomerServicetraining, we have product training in mind. But the training programcould also help employees’ growth
Negotiation and problem-solving skills are key to a successful sales conversation with a prospective client Training your sales team on these skills can Set
Improve interaction among your team with courses on collaboration and Conflict management.
Soft SKILLS particularly active listening empathy and effective verbal and
non-verbal communication ensures clarity and mutual understanding, helps prevent